I've been remiss in my duty to promote this contest, (work sucks sometimes
:-)
but we are on for Saturday, September 30.

We will fly at least 4 rounds + a bonus round depending on number of
entries.
Experts and sportsman will fly in random mixed rounds.

Tasks are:
1. 8 minute window; total time from increasing flight times; first flight
must be > 15 seconds
2. 10 minute window, 10 throws; Eight longest flights; one minute max per
flight
3. 10 minute window, unlimited throws; one, two, three and four minute
flight (any order)
4. 10 minute window, 12 throws; two minute max; one minute min for Experts
only.

Bonus round is a secret...

Directions to the field at Redwood Middle School are here:
        http://toss.freeservers.com/TOSSMAP.HTM

        See you on Saturday!

        -l

PS.  Drop a note if you're planing on coming, so I can estimate the
turnout...