Hey now,
        I like the idea of hlg in the olympics.
Seems to me it'd fit just fine, strength, agility, stratigy. Those are all
things that folk want in an olympic event.

        Do we have enough folk to qualify? maybe.
Can we persuade those in power to include us? doubtful.
Is hlg more of a sport than those already in the olympics? Absolutly not!

        To the guy who said horseback riding is not a tough phsical
activity, try it! you'll find muscles you never knew you had(ouch!).
For that matter, try curling. My shoulders never hurt so bad as the first
time I slid stones. Archery is hard too, again, try it.

        PLEASE don't put down other sports to build up ours it's demeaning
to everyone.
                        RobII

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink