Rick,

Next time you're in the 737 sim, have the instructor give you a double
engine failure somewhere around 8,000', about 25 dme from LAX on final to 25
left.  It's fun!  Timing the gear extension is the critical part!  I had a
great upset scenario in the sim last month: Wake turbulence behind a 747
crossing 2 miles ahead at FL310 (don't know how he supposedly got there); as
we rolled past 90 deg, instructor fails the engine on the side we're rolling
to, AND the yaw damper!  Boy, now THAT was a fun recovery!

-

I start 777 school next month. Always have fun in the sim. I'll see if that
big hog will stay inverted! The 757 just didn't have enough elev. to stay
inverted, but I did get it to spin.

Ric