Some of you may be familiar with the "Ask Joe and Don" technical
question-and-answer section on our website. There's loads of good info
there on a wide variety of aeronautical subjects. It now contains somewhere
in the vicinity of 200 different articles of various sizes.

Unfortunately, that's more than enough to make it unwieldy to use. We've
been getting a lot of questions lately that we'd already answered in
previous articles, but obviously our readers were having trouble finding
the right pages. We'd been trying to come up with a search engine for AJ&D,
but our current ISP doesn't support the necessary options.

Fortunately, thanks to a tip from Barnaby Relph on the electric flight
mailing list, and some dilligent work by our webmaster, we now have our
entire website including "Ask Joe and Don" linked to "atomz.com". Just go
to the AJ&D section on our website, input the key words you're interested
in into the "search" window, click on any of the listed search options you
want to use, and atomz.com will list all the pages on our site that fit
your criteria, prioritized according to the options you specified and
including a few snippets of each listed article to help you find the ones
most likely to fit your needs.

Drop by our site at:

http://www.bright.net/~djwerks/

and try it out when you have some time!

Our thanks to Barnaby and to atomz.com for helping to make AJ&D a lot more
user friendly!

Don Stackhouse @ DJ Aerotech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bright.net/~djwerks/