My beloved Chrysalis met up with a steel pole yesterday (don't ask).
The vertical pole met the right wing a few inches out from the fuse,
and I busted several ribs to smithereens and snapped the leading edge
dowel, the spar and trailing edge are undamaged.

Repairing the wing looks like it will be a bit of a challenge,
especially since the intact spar means I can't lay down ribs then
glue the spar on top, like when building it. Anybody been through
this and have some tips?

If I cut new ribs, then I'll have to remove a lot of shear webbing to
get them in (since I'll have to tilt them up into position between
the spars for the notches to fit, if you see what I mean.)
Alternatively, I guess I could butt-glue new partial ribs in, that
might be easier but probably not as strong. Are there any other
alternatives? (Aside, of course, from building a new wing...I'm not
ready for that yet.)

Any advice appreciated.

Dave Johnson