I think you owe the guys herr at the Zagi list an apology for
grossly overstating the power of 05s, as a Mongo Jr
will fly very badly - if at all - with a can motor!

Tom Rust have passed through everything from 700s to big Aveoxes
and is now onto MaxCim brushless equipment - quite far from your 05 :-)!

Checking facts before is better than getting a red face :-)!

See Tom's own accounts of his trials and tribulations:

http://www.nanochip.com/aricraft/manta.html

For my own powered Mongo Jr see below, or via Tom Rust's site!

Tord,
Sweden

<URL:http://www.aricraft.com/tord/tord.html>

<URL:http://home.beseen.com/hobbies/jebbushell/tord/tord.htm>

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden