At 03:43 PM 10/4/00 -1000, Silas Collier wrote:
>Ah!  So a vote for AG has us soaring at the Indy 500 Brickyard in front of
>thousands of spectators =)

Sounds awful.  I think of soaring as a solitary sport, or at the most
something shared with a few close friends on a lazy afternoon.  My time
alone at the field, doing all my own set-up,  fetching the parachute
myself, searching the sky alone for lift is some of the best time I have.
I have good people to fly with and very much enjoy their company and help,
but my alone time is very valuable and important to me.  OK, I'm strange.

later,

Bill