[EMAIL PROTECTED] asks:

>I need formula or guide to figure out tail area. I know it must have
>relationship to fuselage length as well...

There's an article in the "Ask Joe and Don" section of our website that
discusses exactly this. The URL for that specific article is:

http://www.bright.net/~djwerks/askjd/tailvolumn.html

but while you're in AJ&D you might want to browse through some of the other
articles as well, you'll probably find some other useful information as well.

Don Stackhouse @ DJ Aerotech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bright.net/~djwerks/