1) Arthur Markowiecz  (Sorry Arthur, hard to read your writing)
2) George Joy

I have a complete list, and I have data on all the planes, I have as many
photos of the planes as I could get, and hope to et stuff posted.

A special thanks thanks to Guy and Linda Russo for all their efforts!!!
Linda did not fly but sure was gGREAT support to both me and Guy for the
event.

And a special thanks to all the HLG flyers.  So many great and very friendly
flyers!

And the planes, WOW what workmanship!  I bag wings and feel like a newbie.
I had extended talks with Brian (of the feather), Lex, Eric, Paul, George,
Joe, Bruce, Tom, Dick, and so many others, that I feel right at home.  There
were many side arm launches, a wide variety of design approaches.  If I
could only do the bagging as well.

More LAter,

Chris