Hello again,

I posted that I was getting a new 60" slope plane and was thinking about
getting Hitec Servos.  Just talked to the manufacture and he commented that
the Hitec's were not as precise as other brands that are on the market.  He
says since the plane I am getting will do 150mph, that I would probably want
something more accurate.  While I still consider myself a relative beginner,
I know that I can feel the difference between Hitec MG and the regular
stuff.

So the question is which route do I take?  He mentioned that he likes JR-341
servos and also mentioned Voltz, but 6 of them will cost as much as the
plane.  For me, cost is a consideration, but not overall cost, but bang for
the buck.  I want to get what is good for the money.

Thanks,

Jim