Adam Till wrote:

> Do you have spoilers? Try hooking up the cable so that the one on the inside
> wing opens slightly in a sharp turn. Never tried it myself, but I was told
> that it works.

If you wish to fly in competition, I think you will find this illegal.
I believe spoilers must open/close simultaneously.  A CD might be upset
if he saw you with the equivalent of a wing-top aileron.

Not that it won't work.  The P-61 Blackwidow night fighter had something
similar and was suppose to be one of the most maneuverable planes of
that era.  I can dig out some specs if anyone is interested.

Bill
--
Every exit is an entry to someplace else.  T. Stoppard

Bill Johns
Pullman, Washington