I had a NSP Micro, the wing flex too much at high speed DS'ing.  Also there was no
room in the fuse for ballast.

My Nemesis can DS really well with more than a pound of ballast.  The plane is very
stiff.

The Mini-Acacia doesn't seem tough enought for DS and the Mini-Pike is not out yet.  I
was going to try the Mini-Ellipse, but now I
have to reconsider...

Raymond Wong
Hong Kong