I need some advice. I have an original Renaud Emerald. An Emerald Pro. :-)

The stab bellcrank assembly has separated.  The brass tube is still in
place.  Both sides that mount to the insides of the fin are still attached,
however it appears that whatever is attached to that is loose.  I have been
flying it this way.

If I push it together and dribble CA down on that joint between the mount
and shaft will the bellcrank have a good chance of remaining CA free?  I
have never had the Emerald fin open.

Thanks,

Steve Meyer  http://SOARchicago.com/stmeyer/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]