From: Louis Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 11:26 PM
To: soaring
Subject: [RCSE] mini salto help

hi:

does anyone fly a mini salto molded ??
it is sold by slmodel and nsp.
i have one and its been real hard to fly ...it tends to snaproll on turns.
it s very well balanced ...tried everything and havent been able to getit to
fly right.

im using ailerons and the vtail control surfaces only for elevator......
does anybody think this is my problem..?..do you think i realy have to
install an extra servo  so that it will have a working rudder.?

i have flown so many sailplanes leaving the rudder on neautral and only use
eleveator and ailerons,,that includes my mini ellipse wich has a v tail and
i only use it for elevator and works perfect.

any help on this mini salto apprecieted.

luis