Updated this page again to include the reasoning
(at least in my opinion) behind the setup procedure.

 http://home.pacbell.net/jeffreid/futaba6.htm

Yes, this could be considered a shameless plug,
but there are no banners, commercials, any
links to other sites, or even "hit" counters.
Just plain text info that a few have asked for
in the past. I just decided to put my otherwise
idled home page to good use.

I've got a 8U to scale page, but it's still
an "in the works" process (someone is actually
using this info to setup his scale model, and
we're progressing together, for example,
just figured how to prevent the throttle stick
from affecting channel 3, to free it up).