From: Merrill Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ron Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 00 22:42:42 -0800
Subject: Re: CASL Pylon Races

 Phoenix Plyers, Nite Pylon Race event.
A fun type F3b donation event is planned for the first leg of the TRIAD
at Phoenix.
The Specs for the race : anything that has one stock speed 400 motor and
up to
( 8 ) cells will fly. There will be three pylons about 150' apart and we
will fly around the out side. I will have a A & B then a main. All AMA
safety rules will apply. Then for fun there will be a all up race at the
end. This event IS sanctioned so ALCOHOL will NOT be allowed during the
race. Donations of $10 per plane are planned. Sign up at the M M Glider
Tech both at the field on Friday and Saturday. Anyone interested please
contact
Merrill at mmglidertech or call 562-927-2583

Thank You.
   Merrill Brady, MM Glider Tech
      www.mmglidertech.com or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.s. All planes to be Foamies ,example :  Zagi,  Pico-Jet, Scooter (
Bowmans), etc. No non - foamies allowed for safety reasons.