Simon,
I did not imply it has no merit. I did imply that I never did it.

I don't have a problem, why do the work? Just because someone says I
should? I fly my planes to the limit of my visibility and have no
problems with maintaining control.

Contrary to what appears on this list at times, it's not always
necessary to go "All the way" or have "Absolutely the best" to get
excellent results for yourself.

Dennis