Hi Louis,

My experience with the Unlimited version of the sailplane has been alright.
As far as I know, the only difference between the 1.8m & 1.5m versions is an
added bit to the wing, so it should be academic for what I'm about to say. I
ordered mine from www.ecmc.com, but I got the cruisform version because it
was on sale. Don't do that - go v-tail. The airplane was looking to have to
have 2.5-3 oz of lead in the nose! I ended up making it an electric boosted
glider simply because that amount of lead puts this airplane out of the
competitive weight range (that was a bit of a disappointment to me). My
sailplane now flies well w/ S-400 & 7 600mah cells @ 19.4 oz, but I don't
consider the Carbon D-Lite it to be a very competitive hand launch. It
doesn't penetrate very well unballasted, but it does thermal happily in
calmer conditions.

Now if only my Encore would come sometime this year. Four months and
counting, not that it matters at all since we're under a layer of snow and
it's a balmy -14C.

<Sigh>

Cheers,
Adam