How much? Got pix?

Greg Stewart (Another MP8K Single-Stick user who sees the Cockpit MM
as a possible next radio)

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:18:51 -0800
From: "Karlton Spindle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Chuck Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Radio's ???? Is there a question????

I am offering the Cockpit MM, Profi 3030 and Profi 4000 with a Pot on top of
either stick :)

Smooth Sailing,
Karlton Spindle
http://www.MultiplexRC.com

Team Multiplex
World F3J Champions
USA F3B Champion
USA F3J Champion
USA Open Class Champion
USA 1:5 Scale R/C car GT Champions
USA 1:5 Scale R/C car Sportsman Champions