From: Gerry Harrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Nimh Battery Rx packs are they a Siskel or a Ebert?

Gents,

  In regards to Nimh Rx packs... are these new packs working out all right.
Are there any charging problems in relation to nicads. Is the extra Nimh
mah capacity
actually giving you more time as expexted? What are a good brand of nimh and
what is a proven charging regime and charger that will handle this new cell
type. Give me the good news and the bad.
Thanks Gerry