If this list or it's members don't want to support
> HTML maybe it's time for some of us to move on.
> happy trails, Rob Glover

I have yet to see an international list that allows html.
Many (most) other countries have internets services that charge by the
minute or byte and a list like this could literally cost $5 to $10 per day
to download.
I am on a sailing list and many of the sailors are checking their mail
through pay phones from remote areas, so download time is critical.
The AOL thing has really shaken up most of the boating community in the
Carribean because AOL has the most services in that area and quite a few
people unknowingly upgraded to the larger (clunky) 6.0 and now have to
revert back. The general consensus amongst the AOL users on that list is
that 6.0 is no improvement and in fact uses more resources and runs slower.

Not an AOL user, don't really care, just passing along what I have been

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.aerofoam.com