Since you started this publically, I quess I will ahve to respond in kind.You have
made inaccurate statements. I responded to you in
private but you have publically admitted that you wish to do me harm. I ask you to
desist. You really have no idea of my business
ethics. You are libelous. If you continue publically I will have no choice but to
litigate. Whatever your beef I wish it could be
settled another way. I will be glad to discuss this with you, but privately.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products

Website: http://www.nesail.com