In a message dated 11/15/2000 2:25:04 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Congratulations to all of you AOL version 6 users.  Their new browser has,
>  according to Gordy,  "a bit of a problem"  causing the mail to be sent out
>  formatted in HTML which is intended only to be displayed on web pages and
>  thus generating the garbage within the forum which we all love.
>
>  These are todays offenders.
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is coming to you from AOL version 5.0 (25 gig hard drives are pretty
cool, you just leave all the old crap on there, just in case, I could back
down to 4.0 if need be). Does it meet with your approval? I was totally
unaware of my offense and beg your pardon. The bastards at AOL 6.0 have
apparently chosen not to make plain text or HTML formatting of E-mail a
configurable option, or at least I can't find the knob for it. I better
filter the signal from AOL 6.0 before I run it through the suckiometer, lest
I bend the needle.

Bill Wingstedt