>From Sal@NSP to Joe Gull as posted on the RCSE forum
<snip>
>You really have no idea of my business
>ethics. You are libelous. If you continue publically [sic]I will have >no
>choice but to litigate. Whatever your beef I wish it could be
>settled another way.
<snip>

I'm voting for Joe on this one. It's not libelous speech; it's the truth and
well, darn it...sometimes, the truth hurts.

I don't use NSP for many of the same reasons that were already stated.
Others do. That's fine too, but I'd rather spend my money with someone who
is happy to have my business.

And it's not NSP.

Joedy Drulia
Shenandoah Valley, Va.