In a message dated 11/22/00 4:43:52 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  JR technicians had told us they stopped
 production, and had no idea when/if  the problems would be fixed, and if
they
 would be produced again.  >>

I had heard the same thing, but my father recently purchased one, shipped to
the local hobby shop from Horizon.  JR said they knew nothing of a recall.
As a side note, he has flown this one and several others in South Florida
with no problems.  This area tends to be very difficult environment for RXs.
I am a bit suspicious when I hear about HLG's crashing, how many of the guys
were using 3 cell packs?

Kristopher