RD  Get on the list and ask for Dick Williamson.  He is at MIT if I remember right.  He has a set of mods for the Paragon.  I have a Paragon which I have enjoyed.    Seeya    Jim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 7:46 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Paragon mods

Greetings,

A while back there was info about doing mods to an Olympic II on how to make
it a better sailplane.  Is there a site or people that would have info on
making a PARAGON better?  Like maybe change spar size to larger stock?  Use
CF strips on the spars?  Would like to put spoilers on the ship but what size
and were on the wing?  The plans I have show no spoilers but the picture on
the box looks like there are spoilers on the wings.  Whatever.  Any inputs
will be appreciated.

R.D. (RD) Smith
Fayetteville, GA