From: Kjell-Arne Fjelde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 8:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Hitec feather -- thanks

Hehe, this was a good one.

IŽve been reading the archives, and I am returning the recievers. seems like
some are getting good range on theese, but most donŽt.
I am certainly not getting any range on it. Regardless of antenna
configuration.
Better try that 555 instead, looks like people are having more "luck" with
it..

Thanks for the replies, and IŽll look in the archives before posting next
time.

Cheers.
Kjelli