[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It seems that Hitec has invented a new way to scare your fish....
>
> http://www.funtecmodels.com/Microsub/microsub.htm

Been there, done that (:-) See:
http://nyblimp.com/projects.htm

On a somewhat related note, I belong to an electric airplane club (SEFLI).
I brought the sub and something else to show the guys at one of the meetings
(ok, ok, it was an r/c alligator head - sounds dumb but it's really cool
too). The guys harassed me into entering it in the
Model of the Month contest and to my utter amazement I won. The next month
I brought the r/c duckie and even though it's both
electric and HAS WINGS (which neither the sub nor the alligator did) it
failed to win. Go figure! (:-)