Scobie Puchtler or Sarah Felstiner wrote:

> Here is my proposed 're-cast' of the show

> Get one of the huge, nationwide home-depot type chains as the cooperating
> partner/sponsor. They build a stage for the builders out in the parkinglot
> of the store and rig it for full filming. ...

Scobie,

Excellent idea! I've been thinking about this since last night and the only problem I
see is that doing it with Home Depot would
make it TOO easy. It might be more fun to have them build an airplane with whatever
they find in a local drugstore or at least a
Target store so they have to get really creative and end using bits of packaging for
the structure and bogus swiss army knives for
their tools.

On the other hand Home Depot has the national scope, large parking lots and also the
mindframe where something like this won't
scramble their gray matter and freak out their lawyers. Have you thought of any
specific design / build tasks?

Gabe - whose employers made a bunch of money so far with a copy of a Brit quiz show
(:-)