Thanks for that info which proves what many suspected.
 A nice squeeze move on your part to get it.

Do they use perchlorethylene and/or trichlorethylene
as solvents, i.e. nasty stuff that we can't buy and
can't substitute?  I have used mineral spirits and it
kinda works but it is not completely satisfactory.

Jeb Bushell
Newtown Square, PA