Yes, you can use any positive shift (opposite Futaba) receiver.  But do you
have a JR Tx module on channel 11?

Regis

-----Original Message-----
From: bobless [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 12:29 PM
To: ex
Subject: [RCSE] crystals

I have a couple of JR 549 (FM) receivers that I want to switch to channel
11. Found out that no one has JR crystals below channel 15, what's up with
that? Does anyone know where I can find JR crystals on CH.11? Or is it
possible to use a different brand? I know there is a lot of radio experts
out there, info would be deeply appreciated.

Bob
RMSA