The two other HLG that I have, that have pegs, have the pegs behind the
GC... one of them I got used from another list member and the other was and
ARF with the peg preinstalled... From this I assumed that the peg should be
slightly behind the CG... why should it be in front? (I really don't know?)
Thanks, Daniel