I have thought allot about my high start coming out at the stake end. I
use the strong Holiday rubber. I pull back very hard on this.  I don't
know if I could react if it broke?  I use the bullet ends on them, they
could probably get moving!!!

I like the idea of a parachute at that end...
Something to slow it down... I think an oversized chute would be my
choice!

Thanks for that idea. To bad it took an incident...My sympathy goes out
to the families...