Airtronic's  Service...They do it again and again, year after year.
They repair and replace radio gear that I've "tortured" through
incapacity, neglect, or a disregard for common sense.   Thank goodness
that most of their customers aren't like me or they'd be broke.
I sent in three (3) receivers that had been through a gauntlet of
crashes through the years.  One of them had been baptized in the salt
waters of Southern Oregon a few years back, and despite my efforts
with distilled/de ionized water and Tanquerey "cleansing fluid", was
finally starting to show the effects of ~green death~.
They replaced the cases and antenna's on two receivers, aligned them
both.  (do broken cases and severed antennas indicate abuse, or
what?).  Then, the kicker....They apologized that they could not
repair the micro 4 channel receiver which had "green death", but would
sell me a new 7 channel micro receiver at 50% off.
In TEN days time, I'm ~out the door~ with 2 rebuilt receivers, 1 new
receiver, and a lot of piece of mind for seventy bucks!  That,
gentlemen, is hard to beat.   And yet, they do it year after year
after year.
Scott Hewett
Capitola, CA
Thank you Airtronics, I'll try to be easier on you (and my quiver)
next year.  DS be damned!