Kimbrough products also makes molded couplers that fasten directly to the
output gear of a servo that eliminates the need for servo savers. No horn
or clevis is used. There is nothing external to catch on anything. Great
for combat. Go to http://www.proptwisters.org/rds2/ for pages of details. I
keep a supply of the couplers and adapter trees, etc. on hand if no hobby
shop is handy. Click on SOURCES from the opening page of the website.