want to overdrive a servo by 150% or reduce the ATV to 20% to get the proper travel at
the control surface when you could move the clevis in or out one hole.

--Bill

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:56:21 -0500 Regis White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

True, mechanically speaking.  Electronic adjustment may be available at the
Transmitter as well.  Regis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 8:35 AM
To: Doc Data
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Elevator bellcrank

As Matt says, it's all ratios and anything can be made to work.

A good source of .0625" fiberglas board is printed circuit board material
from Radio Schlock or an electronics supply house.  Comes with copper
laminated on one or both sides.  The copper can be removed with iron
chloride etchant, or left on.

Good stuff to have, you can make bellcranks, control horns and a variety of
things with it.

--Bill

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:41:24 -0500 Doc Data <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm getting well along in building the 2M Pulse and have a bit of a
problem.

The kit calls for the old wood dowel and piano wire pushrods.  I was
planning on using Sullivan rods. However, I just found out that the plywood
bellcrank that came with the kit is too thick (1/8") to use a clevis.

I've looked around for a replacement bellcrank and found only 1 at
PWT.  It is a FG bellcrank and has 1-1/2" hole spacing, center to
center, on the horizontal arm.  I need 1-3/8".  I also need 2" hole
spacing, center to center, on the vertical arm.  The one a PWT appears to
be a little short.   I sent an email to PWT to ask if the drilling for
the required dimensions would cause too much weakness.

So, does anyone know where I could locate a thin (FG?) bellcrank with the
dimensions I need...
or...
can anyone recommend a way of making my own (must be thin but rigid and
light).

Thanks,
Dave