OK folks.
My problem with the rule changes in F3B is not
the changes to the rules, it is the LACK OF PUBLICATION
of those changes.

According to FAI rules changes do not go into effect until
they are published in the Sporting Code.

Is it to much to ask to get up to date rule books?

I guess actually following the rules is also out of the question.

BTW I have still yet to receive any pointer to any official web site
or source for any printed document detailing the rule changes.

frustrated
michael N6CHV AMA 77292