Uninstalling and reinstalling Cockpit Master took care of most of my
complaints. I think something went awry with the direct x upgrade. All
the features seem to be working now. All that remains are a couple of
minor things. There are a couple of planes (Soarstar, Twin Star) that
will not dive even with all the down trim applied when they are flying
at anything above 1/2 throttle. I have a Soarstar and the flight
characteristics are very true except for that.

I must add that everything else is great. In fact, after flying the Pico
Stick in the sim I'm heading for the workshop to get mine back in flying
shape. The ability to fly a plane between the legs of the frequency
board is a lot of fun too. The Zagi is also very true to life. I haven't
flown (in real life) any of the other planes in the sim but it seems to
give a very good feel for the difference between electric and glo
powered flight.

I'm glad I got it (from Multiplex) and am looking forward to online
flight.

Richard.