Sorry Charlie, the email headers point to you.

The happy99 virus is not smart enough to fake the email headers.

Are you sure you did a complete scan with updated virus signature files?

At 08:47 AM 12/18/2000 -0800, Charles Miller wrote:
>Hey Guys
>I didin't mean to send that out,,, According to my server.. The virus
>was sent by the original person that sent the landings, a waste of
>time.... I got that this morning... I am useing my office computer
>today,,,, no Virus here.. I forget the name of the guy who sent the
>original Landings,, a waste of time.....

Steve Meyer  http://SOARchicago.com/stmeyer/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

S.O.A.R. Web Page http://SOARchicago.com/
Now with Message Boards http://SOARchicago.com/discus/