Hey Glen,

You mean there realy is a Walla Walla Washington, I thought that only
existed on Bugs Bunny.  Just Kidding!

Anyway to your question.  The Best way to learn is the way most people have.
  Find someone in your club who is familiar with the process and offer to
help to learn the process.  Actualy, you will probably be a hinderance at
first, but with practice the person will appreciate the help.  The bagging
process itself is fairly easy, the hard part is making the templates,
preparing the cores and cutting all the materials prior to bagging.  You
will be amazed and humbled at all that it takes just to get ready to bag.
And after all of this, there is not any gaurantee the wing will be any good.
  Those prices that Fred Sage and others charge for a set of wings and stabs
will now seem like a bargain and they are, but anyone can buy a set of
wings.  It's one thing to make your own.  Also when you make your own you
can experiment and incorporate what you want in a wing such as what I
mentioned in my prior posting(longer spar and I forgot to mention I like
Kevlar hinges).

If you don't have anyone to learn from.  I would suggest purchasing a
feathercut machine or making your own, there are a lot of home made wing
cutters with plans on the net.  You will also need an airfoil program, I use
compufoil.  And the most important of all a large work surface that is
PERFECTLY flat.  I currently use two Solid core doors, but I have recently
purchased some 5/8" x 4' x 10' Aluminum & composite Honeycomb sheets that
are flat and will not warp.  This stuff is comonly used as aircraft flooring
in jumbo jets.  I hope to rebuild my workbench over winter.  Once you have
these things, you can search the net for help and then buy your materials.
I would suggest your first wings be for some sort of slope airplane, because
they are smaller and most likely will end up on the heavy side.
Scrollsander.com has some good information.  Anyway, good luck, and if you
need any help send me an e-mail and I will try to help.

Marc Webster