I have one, but I'm out of town at the moment and it's on the home PC...  If
I remember right I had to do only a couple of things:

1) The throttle channel was reversed.

2) If I remember right, the sensitivity was too low on aileron and somewhat
for elevator for most planes.  You can either set the sensitivity under
Options in CMaster, or increase the travel on your TX.

Does this help at all?  If not, please write send me an off-list not and
I'll get a copy to you as soon as I get back in town (early next week).

Regards,

Joel

P.S.  Does anyone else have transmitter setups to share, or airplane
configuration files to share?  If there's interest I could put together a
page on our web site for downloading this stuff...

Joel Foner
Webmaster - Charles River Radio Controllers
http://www.charlesriverrc.org/
IRCHA #1458

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP DH Public Key Fingerprint