Hello All,

I have an old JR347 that I would like to start using again.  It has been
sitting on a shelf for some time and it is dead.  I checked the battery pack
in another radio so I know its charged.  The radio just does not turn on.
Is there some type of internal battery that needs replacing?  Anyone out
there had this problem?  If someone has had some repairs doen and could
recomend where to send it I would greatly appreciate it.

Marc Webster