I got the East Coast Hand Launch Classic registration info in the mail today.
 May 5-6 Steve and John are doing it again.  Wewhooo I can't wait to get out
there and chuck with those guys this spring.  The BASS crew put on a SUPER
contest, the lift always sucks and the tasks are tough.  Those Marylanders
sure are friendly and the lunches are huge.

There are not enough 2 day HL contests, Don't miss this one.

You West coasters should stay away cause we tend to whip up on ya in these
conditions. :-)

See ya in May
    Bruce Davidson
        Louisville, KY

Ps. They got one of those web page thingies for more info
http//www.soarmd.org