Hi all
 I have receives my mini ellipse for waiting after 4 month, (it should
be arrival before the X'mas). The real stuff looks much better then a
photo and it got a first class workmanship, that is the standard of all
the molded model should be!!
Now I will going to built the little baby but I have some question :

Is there would be inforce the body ?
because in Hong Kong all the slope flying site have many rock.

What kind of servo is good for the Mini Ellipse ?
I also want the rudder,

Is there need to build the removable V-tail ?
and how to make this?

Cheers

Michael MF Wong
Hong Kong