I'm  finishing up my workshop and have a "clean room" to the side for plane storage
and activities adverse to balsa dust.  Wing storage is not a problem: vertical 1x2
runners with 12" dowels angled up and spaced at 4" makes a good wing rack.
I'm not set on how to store my sailplane fuses, though.  Initial thoughts are to have
an 8' 1x2 on the wall at eye level, horizontal, with pilot holes drilled at 6"
intervals and #8 or #10 screw-eyes, and hang the fuses by the towhooks.  This would
seem to be the tidiest way to store several fuses.  I have been leaning then against
the wall, nose down, but this seems too Slobovian to me.

--Bill