> As things are, there is no elegant way to read and post from
> work and home,
> as I cannot log into my msn account from work.

FWIW, my ISP provides access at my email through a browser AND through a
normal email program; at home, I download all messages in my email program
(Outlook 2000), and work, I just surf to the website of my provider and have
a look at my messages; I can then delete any messages I don't want to see
(AND I can see if there's a virus BEFORE I download the message; that saved
me a few times) and read any that I want; they stay there until I download
them from home or delete them right away.

Stefan.