I am trying to figure out how to program my JR 8103 for my NSP Obsession C
Hand Launch Glider.  It has V-tails and ailerons or should I say flaperons.
I am using a Hitec 555 Rx.  I want to be able to use a launch preset (for
hlgs this is reflex, I think) a landing flap setting, and adjustable flaps.
I want to be able to set aileron differential and mix with "rudder."  I saw
an article in S&EM years back that outlined a "smart V-tail" mix and I'm
interested in this.  I would like to do all this with the 4 main channels of
the receiver (JR usually makes left aileron channel 5 which I can do with
the 555 but I'd rather not.) and think I can through the Programmable mixes.
Can anyone give me any information on doing this?  Thanks a ton!

Dave Wood
Ravenna OH