From: Stefan Smets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 1:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] connecting servo's

All,

Ok, I'm putting the servo's into the wing of my Highlander; I'm building it
with flaps and ailerons, so 4 servo's, and I have a few questions:

- does it matter that the servo's are not all equal ? Of course, they are in
pairs, but those for the flaps are Hitec HS-81, those for the ailerons are
from Jamara Modelltechnik Deutschland, the 0740-03, weight 12gr, force
2,2kg/cm; is this ok ?

- I intend to use a 9-pin connector (computer serial); I know it's possible,
but I forgot how to do this (I mean: connection 12 wires to 9 pins, I've
read a way somewhere, but I can't find it back): what wires should be
combined ? What's the best way to do it ?

Thanks,

Stefan.