From: Randy Bullard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 12:16 PM
To: rcse
Subject: [RCSE] transport

I'm heading to Hawaii next week. I am not sure of the best way to get the
Boomerang there. Because of it's a wing, it takes a larger than you would
expect box to pack the thing. Although I've done it this way before, it's a
pain. I'm thinking about doing it as a carry on. Can I put it in the
overhead without it being crushed? Will I be able to walk on board without
being shot as a terrorist? Any suggestions from those that have traveled
with wings would be appreciated.

Randy Bullard