I am looking for a nice 3meter RES ship thats al ready built.. lik e 3meter
Gnome or a 3meter Gemeni that has been Modified cause those were 100"
Stock..
this needs to be a good Contest grade 3 Function with Spoilers a Must!!
please email me with what kind of Hanger Queens you Have...and price.
I live in so cal... thanks this is either for myself or a Close Friend who
hit the Telephone Pole with his Crusader a Custom Built 3 Function.. thanks
Mike so cal...Team Player!!